ALL ABOUT JONGHYUN FOR THIS DAY *BURNING*


Ulala ulala , yeah , saengil chukae hamnida , saengil chukae hamnida , sarang naneun jonghyunnie , saengil chukae hamnida eaaaahhh ., this first time , I make a maybe can say this a letter for him , yeah whatever do you like who read this la yah haha , never make this before , but I’m growing , like my love for cnblue more and more , of course I can’t like old time you know , everyday just front of laptop , chit chat with all my friend in forum cnblueindo.com , but it’s old time that I can’t did that like last , but last time I can’t buy your album guys , cuz I’m still student haha , but now  hah , I can bought it J , and this day so special for uri burning ye ye ye yeeeh ..
cuz what , it’s his bhirtday , like all fans you have , I just want your life be better , and I want “LUCKY” just around you always , keep healthy, don’t get sick oppa , cuz you sick we sick (?) lols . be more genius , I want see “ freak “ when you play the gutar , and I hope for the first time you allowed the drama yeaaaaah , can get applause from everyone who watch that , and get the award huuuuuuuhuhuhuu ..
you not my bias , but you are CNBLUE who make my world so amazing , that’s true .
this my gift for you but eventought you never read it , this letter maybe like a symbol that I ever write a something special for you ^^
you know what , sometime I’m speechless when I watch the concert , of course just via dvd that I bought , I just amazed waaaaw you so incredible waw waw waw , but sometimes not always lols , just joke haha , I’m crazy in here :p .
oke done done done ..
I’m crazy with my englih cuz I make the ambaradul phrases haha ..
this for you from me ^^


SAENGIL CHUKAE URI BURNING

21TH / 23TH

Komentar

Postingan Populer