EMPTY "this"

zzzzz ..
can i start to telling "this" ??
i just feel so empty , i don't know why #sigh
if you look another person who have "this" , their smile so bright , make me jealous , just make me thinking , wuaaaaaa i don't have their smile who have "this" , hahahaha .
are you confused readers ? about "this" ??
just read again this story :p .
saturday night make me crazy , this feel make me annoyed full !!!
i'm on the way to my sweet home , and TEDET !!! lazy to telling this -____- .
wanna close to someone , not for a complicated reason , i just hope emm " hey you my friend " like that .
i'm not a loner , my friends so many , and i have bestfriends too , my personality bright too ..
so , i;m a loner ? of course not .
but "this" so empty for another reason .
i have "this" before , but "this" just broken fastly .
this is life #sigh

Komentar

Postingan Populer